Come worship with us
Sunday Morning 10 a.m. -The best way to learn Christian Community is to come and experience worship with us! A message for today’s sojourner, music, liturgy and prayer. A safe place to share how we experience the power of love and the presence of God. We invite all to celebrate communion with us the first Sunday of every month.
Who are we?
- Multigenerational – Roots and Shoots – faithful older folks with institutional memory and hopes for the future of our community. Younger folks investing time and talent. All following Jesus by leading classes, studies, prayer groups and fronting our campaign against poverty.
- Multicultural – economically and ethnically diverse, we believe we are all created in the image of God, reflecting God’s nature… and living by God’s forgiveness and grace.
- Vibrant small groups, powered by inspired, fun-loving lay people.
- Seems like most of what we do involves food:
- Food for the spirit – worship, bible study, prayer groups
- Food for the body – community garden, neighborhood food pantry.
What’s our vision?
We are a Christian community seeking to grow in love of God and love of neighbor.
What’s our mission?
Shaping disciples of Jesus Christ for the transformation of the world.
What’s our ministry plan?
Attending to the means of God’s grace: prayer, study, worship, service, hospitality, community building.